Monday, April 04, 2005

easy Gal

Right now I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up from sch... Its raining outside...


Well on Sat, went out with Bel... Great time shopping. Met Rahmat & Alex... Why is it so that when your in town, u'll bound to meet someone... I mean everytime....

Suprisingly, it was Rahmat who saw me... HIM? I know.... And Bel actually told me that he's cute... Hum....... With his ears sticking out....... I wonder. And I responded to Bel's remark with that look.. Bel a super hottie telling me that Rahmat's cute.... HAHAHAHA!!!... I mean, being in the same school as him for 4 yrs never made him look cute.... MY toes are laughing...


Pretty much slacked on Sunday... Followed my dad to get himself a new phone... He got the Sony Erricsson K700i... Pretty good phone but it has too many functions that my dad doesn't know how to use..... SPend the whole day playing with his phone.... Khekhekhe!!!

My mom's bugging me to start driving... I mean, I've not been driving for at least 1 mth. Due to exams & me spending most of my time with school work........ Hope I can still drive good...As in, better..... With improvements... Knowing what a clutz I really am in driving..........


That's all for now my readers... Catch ya later!!


No comments: