Sunday, April 17, 2005

CHANGE!!

That's what I need lately..... SOME CHANGES...

I know, first was my braces, then it was my haircut... What's next? I really don't know...

On Thurs, I bumped into Faidah... She's working at Samuel & Kev, Bedok branch....Initially I didn't recognise her, cuz of her glasses... She was smiling & smiling at me... And I went like, who's this smiling at me...... You know..... I mean, this person know's you & you don't.... That feeling... Anyway, when she said, "Ur Mun's Friend".... And I went, "FAIDAH!!!" Yup.... She can't remember my name but she knew my face.... Wow!!! The last time we met was at Mun's house party.. And that was
SUPER AGES AGO!!!

I remember those days that we all hung out.... It was so fun.... At Mizra's place.. With the rest of the gang... And there was Fariz's gig at Far East..... Reminancing the past. Honestly, it's these little nuances in life that makes life better....

Missing these people..... I mean, when they left school, things are different. Back then, when all of us were schooling, it would be, movies after school... Or if it was a Friday night, well its either gigs or just hanging out... But the best would be after exams... We'll be like, super bored.. And Mun would invite us to her place or something... Or not forgetting her annual b'day parties.... That's the best...

Too bad last year she didn't have it cuz of her 'A's... When it was her 18th B'day, well we all head over to her place & ordered pizzas.. And we all forgot about Freddy vegetarianism... Oh gosh! He ate beef pepperoni pizza.... And all of us & I mean, ALL, apologised to him.... I mean, there was like 10 of us & none of remembered that he's a VEGETARIAN.... And there was the stun Salid did to Mun.... And when she washed her face, she made a BIG noise.... I mean, she tried to look pretty for her B'day... With her hair all done up & all and then BAMB!! Salid 'Sabo-ed' her with the cake... Ah!! And the cake... It had alcohol... And after eating it, I had a MAJOR headache.... Took a cab home.... Oh my god! Those days......

Speaking about Salid, he came back on Monday to get his cert... HE LOST WEIGHT..... Mun, what did you do to him??? Feed him more aight?


Gotta get back to my work right now... Catch ya soon..........

PS: I gotta 2 for PW!! All I can say is that well done to my teammates & my classmates who'ld SLOGGERED our way in the comp lab... Us, playing pool in between breaks, watching DrumLine on the big screen & that feeling of don't wanna face the comp anymore got us either a 2 or 1 for PW...

No comments: