Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm Back!!!!

Hello to all my readers!! I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been busy lately with LOADS of stuff.... Got that upcomming wedding. Attending my LCCI lessons & not forgeting JLN HARI RAYA...

See that did I tell ya? That I'll be super busy after my PW.... And well, I've finally made my choice of destination. Going to LA instead.. With my aunt, Danial & Hanis..... I'll be flying off on the 10th of Dec & I'll be back on the 28th. Initially the plan was to be back on New Year but Danial & Hanis couldn't get a same flight back as me and my aunt... So the both of us have to be back on the same day as them....

Yesterday I was out with my classmates for JLN RAYA..... There was Fard, Irwan, Suhuf, Arif, Sahz, Huda, Tini, Khai & Janna.. And not forgetting the lovely MsS_D....... Thank you!!

It was fun & funny.. Got back at ard 11 plus... By the time I got home, I was beat to the max.. And to top it off, I had lessons the following mrng.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was super tiring...

Sat I'm going out again with my SISTAZ... This time, we got the car!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! SO happi.... Itaw's driving.... I doubt I'll be driving for some time cuz last Sat experience to JB & driving on the CTE was super super scary.....

Yes! Now I can proudly say that I've drove all the way to JB... I've just got my licence for abt 4 mths or so & I 've went all the way to JB!!!! WAY TO GO MsS_D!!!!!

On Sat while driving on the CTE, I nearly crashed with a car.. Thank god I swerved a little bit & my dad actually said that I was abt 2 inches apart from the car... THANK GOD my reflexes were fast... I think I've picked up the skills from such close shave from my experience for pushing the carts in the supermarkets..... Everytime I go for my groceries with my mom, I'll take the cart, and if the mart's really busy with ppl, try pushing... Esp with kids all over the place..... OH GOD!!!!!!!!!

OK now, I think I've gotta go... AMU'S BREATHING DOWN MY NECK TO SPEED UP.
Toddles & catch ya soon......


No comments: