Monday, November 08, 2004

Lost one of my forms

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Feeling super bad now cuz i've lost one of the forms... Sakit hati.... Sitting right next to Ben now.. Don't ya worry, NO LITTLE TEDDIES this time.. Maklumlah bulan puasa...


Talkin abt food... I made some stuff yesterday.. Made the Choc Cornflakes & Honey Cornflakes... My mom made the tarts... Maybe today after school I'll make the choc chip cookies.... Provided I can cook up a recipie... AMAZING D......

Right now, writing crap... Utter Crap.... Tonight I'm going out for MUDPIE again... Bringing that somebody who went there the last time & didn't try it... Heading for the Wheelock branch ....

Wheelock... Wheelock..... Hum............. Memories...


Anyway, I've made part of my resolutions already... And one of them is to stay attached to the 'A's... I know that its lame but i need to focus for my exams... Its a major EXAM ok..... Honestly I think I've really dunk that emotional thingy way out of the window for good...Like I've said before, OUT FOR GOOD....

My aunt gave me the travelling book.. Destination : Orlando Florida....
She makes herself sound 'loaded'.... Anyway, if i'm really going to States, I really need to get a pair of VANS, LEVIS, Victoria Secrets & Clinique stuff.....

Hey I think I'll stop here.... Ppl ard me are talking abt soccer... Imaginary soccer team stuff.. And ppl saying IDIOT loads of time. Tell ya more abt tonight the next time I'm online...


TODDLES

No comments: