Monday, November 29, 2004

Jln Raya with a CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Sat trip for Jln Raya was super swell... Got a Hyundai Matrix ..... Itaw, Nor & me took turns to drive... It was an AUTO car so it was relatively easy.....

Had sometime to get use to using an auto car which is black...
No gears & can't really see the side mirror
And the seats were high
Which means the rear mirror was high too.....

I've got loads to say but I can't type as fast.....

Ok first things first... On fridayI was out with Nadya & well, she said that her bro's GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! How else should I say it? Congrats? This whole emo in me felt like bursting..... Big time..... Anyway, all the best for him cuz he's getting married..... Don't wanna ruin anybody's relationship.. Gasak lah dier... It's his life....

Ok then on Sat..... it was the JLN Raya... See I was excited on writing so that's what I wrote first...

In the mrng I went to Arab st to get some decor stuff for the wedding next Sat... After that I was rushing like a mad girl... FLying all the way... In the end I asked ITAW to fetch me... I didn't even put any make - up on... Not even baby powder... Imagine me putting my broche in the car....


Ok then we went to Shimah's crib... She made us stay over till like 6.15 cuz we watched a movie called ' Eiffel I'm in Love' . It's an Indon movie.. I got the sound tracks... ALWAYS LOVE MELLY GOESLOW....... Then halfway in between the movie, Rafinur called Nor saying that he wanted to join us... So there we were fetching Finur at the bus stop opposite RAHIMAH's.... Oh yah, i forgot. Nor was the one who was driving.....

We were telling each other that Finur tak malu... Its 4 girls picking him up.... We laughed but the moment Finur entered the car, all kept quiet... Then he said that how come we all never talk to each other..... It was tat weird silence.....

Then we were in the parking lot.... Finur got impatient with the parking thingy that he ended up parking the car for us... HAHAHAHA!!!! He went like ' HOW U ALL GET UR LICENSE?'
So there it goes, Finur parked for us.....

At my place, my dad was talking with Finur & they both really wondered how the hell these 3 girls can park their car........

From my house to Nor's house I droved.... Pretty easy though.... U know what, this Finur was so bad that when I wanted to leave the lot, he suddenly said " STOP! STOP! STOP!" so there I was, hitting on the brakes... And u know what he said after that? " Jap!! SEMUT NAK JALAN" In Eng it means, the ants wanna cross the road.....

WOW!! Imagine 4 girls screeching at him... Scolding him..... KHEKHEKHE!!!!


After eating at Nor's, which I must compliment, was delicious... I'm a simple girl who takes simple dishes for her meals.... Her mom cooked ' asam rebus' . WOW!!! Sedap... Plus rojak..... Ni duduk makan kes bersila... There was bone steak too but I skipped that cuz I didn't wanna get my clothes dirty...

Anyway, after that Finur left us cuz he had to join his GF to her bro's place at Jurong... Met her & after that we headed to our mom's place.. This time Nor drove again.....

At Mom's crib, at first there weren't anyone but as time goes by, the bell started to ring..... So at 10pm, we left....

At the carpark, u know what we did, we took pics of us with the car... HAHAHAHA!!! Super funny. At one time, Itaw's flash didn't work so D to the rescue.... Fixed the matter in a jiffy...

We then set on who was gonna drive home... So since was going back to tamp, she drove herself home, & next was me. I drove myself home. We all switched drivers when we reach the car park.. Lucky shimah, Itaw send her home..... Don't need to drive herself home..... So by 11.30 or so, I was home...

So as u can see, when ppl go for jln raya, its advisable to get a car... Cuz there won't be any hassle in getting a cab or taking the public transport.... And the best part is that we won't need to rush......


So that was all I did on my Sat.. Sunday's trip for Jln raya with Mon, Salid, Anom, Hafiz & Sarimah was cancelled at the last minute cuz of some stuff....

BG: Sorry for not being able to pick up ur call last night cuz I was dead asleep... I really felt bad cuz after reading ur blog... Sorry BG..... So when are u free for that treat?

Got to go..
Heading to the poly clinic for that flu JAB...

MUACKS!!!!!!

No comments: