Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Lookin & lookin & lookin.....

Dead bored & hungry.... Wat a combi.....

Been diligently doing the bouquets... Ok ok ok ... I think I've got it!!!

THE PICS ARE READY.....

The raya pics that is... Right now I'm wondering how on earth I'm gonna scan em in this blog... My port's full so I can't fixed it in.....

Oh ya, the raya pics... Should have a look at FINUR's face when he took a pic with all of us... That greatful 'look I've got 4 ladies by my side' looks.... Others are also good. Esp Adeep's pic... God he's so cute.... Cubby cheecks with only two front teeth when he smiles... So adorable...

Ok ok ok... I know I'm turning bored now... Gotta fill my bordom by looking for a hotel in Downtown LA online.... If i'm not the one searching for our accomodations, where in LA would we all be staying......

BOINK! BOINK! BOINK!

No comments: