Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smoked By Noryn

Adair, Blake & Mouton, Tannenbaum & Schmidt... I think I might just be blabbering... Just can't seem to do my notes on these people... The people who studies leadership.. I mean, yes, I can sit down & do my other topics but when it comes to leadership, oh my! The idea of me picking up my pen & do these questions is like a 200 tonne job.. I'm serious...


I'm quite shocked to see that Noryn has temporarily put a hold on her blog.. Initially I was figuring but after thinking for a while, I know why...


I finally got my phone fixed. It's all well & swell.. Well & Swell... Hhhmm... Why is it these couple of days I've been using that phrase often...


Anyway, was on the phone with Fad. Had a short chat with him regarding him kena 'smoke' by Noryn. Noryn dropped me the same msg too but she wasn't able to trick me.. Hahaha... Yes sis, I'm FULLY awake... When Fad got the msg/joke, he was so taken aback by the news that he called me, but I was alsleep. So he called Adrian instead. And after Adrian was being emphathetic towards Fad, he said, ' Fad, when's the date again? 29th Feb? Saturday? ... Sial lah Fad, we both kena smoke by Noryn sia....' When I was told abt it, I LAUGHED!! I got this part when I Fad gave me a callback in the afternoon. Kesian Fadil, Noryn smoked him habis-habisan, hangus berbaldi-baldi sey..... This joke thing really made me laugh man... Noryn, the quiet gal who Mat Scuba is after has 'smoked' Fadil & accidentally Adrian too... Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! (1 + 1 = 2 Emotional dudes)

This is the thing abt Ma' Crew... We are just so insanely MAD.. I know its the wrong expression to use these two words together back to back. Ok, maybe I might just be exaggerating but we are one cool crew... Wondering when we'll go for our next outing... Hhhhhmmmmm......


Gotta force myself to do the Leadership notes & Q&A... AAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!

No comments: