Thursday, February 15, 2007

GNO - Girls Nite Out

Classic Squeeze!!!!!!!!
Try reading what the outside of the card says.....








My Present- Love the colour of the box










This is what happens when one is running late & the others are waiting in the car... Classic Squeeze (minus 1)


Munching Wholemeal bread sandwich for breakfast right now..

Going out with my mom later today... Going to get my Crocs...


Oh... Forgot something... I HAD A BLASTED TIME on last Saturday for GNO- Girls Nite Out... We discussed abt our getaway trip. And guess what, they actually added in another agenda.. My b'day.. BEST!! Had an AWESOME time chillin with them at Spinelli. And we miss Sis Shimah SSSSOOOOOOO MUCH!! Brape bulan sey tak jumpa...


They gave me the MOST amazing b'day card.... I had a fit of laughter when I saw it... It was from the whole crew... It has the ship & all... Really so CINTA the card... Too bad the other's (Crew) weren't there cuz if we took a group photo right there at Spinelli, I would have developed it & make it a focul point to my mosiac of photos that I'm gonna do..


Presents... Well, I got 2 sets of vouchers.. One a Marina Square voucher, worth $60, which they told me to either get my Puma Bag or Crocs. Since Sharifa gave me that OP bag, then I'll just gonna get the Crocs... Its way up high in my PRIORITY list...


The next present that I got was the Art Fren voucher worth $40. They told me its for the MOSIAC. At that point, I just went YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks ya my dearies for celebrating my BELATED b'day with ya'll... It was a blast...















No comments: