Thursday, February 22, 2007

Vivo with Amu

Amu & I chilling @ Vivo



Been a while since I've blogged.... Been busy going to the beach, watching DVDs & catching horror movies in JB. Caught Ghostrider & Puaka Tebing Biru on Monday...


I went to the beach on 2 days which resulted to me having a nose burnt... Played softball with the rest.. It was great playing with my cousins... And I did managed to get a homerun... My uncles went fishing & one of their son caught a fish. Ikan pari... Comfirm balik masak asam pedas ikan pari.... WOW!!!


Went to Vivo with Amu on Wed... Neither of us had class on that day... Caught NORBIT... What can I say, if both of us were to watch any funny movies, we'll have a fit of laughter watching it... Just like Little Men... This time we laughed & laughed... Seriously, cannot tahan.....


Met someone new in my life lately.. Name's Fahmy... So far, so good. More is yet to come... Because he has work & I've got school, so far, we just talk over the phone for like 15 mins... After that, knock out... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......

Yesterday, my phone's been ringing again & again... And it took Lawrence, Herbie & Sharifa to call the school up to settle some admin matters that all 5 ( Lawrence, Herbie, Sharifa, Wei Ping & yours truly) of us are facing... So basically yesterday was a roller-coaster ride day for me... Only got onto MSN later at night... Met Fahmy online & he asked why did I go online so late... Before I could reply, he was offline.. FLY!!! Sms-ed him saying that he's like a biscuit.. Now you see it, now u don't.. He didn't reply me after a while so I told him that he's like a chocolate chip cookie... Once taken, gone & don't ever say that I'm guilty.....


I was so frustrated by him going on & off, talking to me & not talking to me that I just deleted his past msges on my phone.. The next thing I knew, he msged me back, "Call me in 5". There I was, waiting for 5 mins to pass by & when it just reached 2 mins, he msged be back. Saying " Call me now pls"...


So we talked for like 15 mins. Didn't take long cuz we both we tired. Me, having a a roller-coaster day while he was back from work, all tired & all... Said he'll call me again tonight... We'll see how things go... For now, its good.. Will update more. For now, ADIOS AMIGOS.....

No comments: