Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Big BLACK HOLE

Woke up this mrng by my sister's alarm clock.. Send my sister off to school and been up ever since... Whenever I look at my Crocs, I feel like CRYING... Its giving way. Yes, I need another pair. But I've not decided on which model to buy. I love my Nile model.. Its the one with the open toe & it is only available at Marina boutique... Everytime I wear it & I tell them that it's Crocs, they'll tell me REALLY? That look. Its that often that you'll see this model being worn... I think you'll never guess what happened to my Crocs.. There's gonna be a HOLE soon if I continue wearing it.. Come on lah.. I practically wear it everywhere... School, driving, market, walks, WENT TO LANGKAWI & so forth. You can imagine how worn out it is... Its light, waterproof & comfy... My kinda thing...


Anyway, I was looking thru my old phone last night & I came across some old photographs & VERY NICE msges on it.. Apparently I've not deleted any of my old nice msges.. There are many sweet msges in there. And not forgetting A COUPLE of poems.. In fact, they were very sweet.. Hum....... Imagine how long the sender took to type that msg for me... When I double check against my other phone, it was like 3 pages long... (Yikes!!)


Gotta get back to some of my school work. My Infomation Systems module is driving me NUTS. Just the other day, Sharifa & I went to Mc just to finish up 1 diagram. And it took us 2 HOURS to complete it.. 2 HOURS!!!! Yes, its that complicated... Procees cannot meet with another process box... Blah blah blah!!!


Alright, gonna catch my fav Star Wars Episode on cable right now... Yes, I am a STAR WARS fan... A fact that only 2 souls in this world knows ( then, before I wrote this sentence) .......


No comments: