Sunday, July 23, 2006

Kaki sakit

Kaki sakit....

Yesterday I went to the beach for some tanning, swimming & also berkerang...Dapat remis... About 2 kg... It was fun... Looking for those small shell fish... And when we got back, my mom cooked it & we had it with our mee goreng... Yummy...

But right now, I'm having a hamstring pull.. Punyelah sakit...

Doing nothing much.. Thought of doing some revision but the idea of reading INVENTORY SYSTEMS just turns me off..

Grandpa has been worried lately of my meals.. Nope.. I'm not eating as frequent as I should. LAZY... And some food aren't appetizing. And my lectures are from 2 to 6pm. And considering that I get up at ard 9 or 10 am, I'll have my oatmeal for a late breakfast & that's it.. Nothing else... Then I'll head to the library to check out some books on deco stuff.. Something to destress me...

Right now, I'm itching to get another bikini... HAHAHA!! I really liked the current one.. Really comfy.. Not icky or watever after I stepped out of the water..

And the best part, Joline, who went bikini shopping with me the other day ALSO BOUGHT A NEW piece... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Now why you ppl know we are SO GOOD FRIENDS...

No comments: