Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

As you all know, I LOVE Grey's Anatomy... A bunch of pre-med inturns in a hospital.. Being in a relationship with your teacher.. Yada yada yada... But if your watching, take a closer look at the storyline.. Its not about all that glitz & glamour of being a doctor but how a place where when a baby steps into the world, it is entering into the kaleidoscope of life.... A place where mix-ups, disagreements & confusions already exist.

Why do I say that? Well... What's happening to the characters are what's happening in REALITY.. It may be of a different setting but the situations are the same...


*Feeling the guilt of sending a parent to a hospice
*How you cannot be with someone whom you badly want to be with
*How love knows no boundries
*Giving up a child when a girl had a baby when she was 16
*How it feels like to get bullied by your other siblings because you are a nerd
*And no matter how cool one will look with a bike, there's some insecurities in that individual
* How difficult it would be to adapt to the changes of treating your student as your girlfriend
*Sometimes, people will never know the real you except for the one who knows you best... Usually someone who knows you long, been in a relationship before or be in love with....


If you think I'm that sort of person who will reflect the story when it ends, you are so right...

I think the part that made me realise that I wasn't the only one who appeared to be as steady & solid as wall. Look at Dr Grey's character for instance... She appears strong ALL THE TIME. But nobody knows the hardship of sending her mother to a hospice as a result of Alzheimers disease, or having a relationship with someone who is
a) still married - divorce papers are in but not yet signed
b) her superior
which in the end, ends her relationship with that guy.. Nobody knows the turmoil & suffering that she's going thru. And when she thought that she could take it all, she just breaks down. Really BAD...

I'm scared that if I do break down, after what has happened to me, I'll just break into a MAJOR asthma attack or I'll just get a heart attack & die.. Yes its really extreme but I think I will... Some instinct tells me that I will...

I try to keep it cool by doing all my daily routines & all but deep down in me, I know I'm gonna snap somehow. When will it happen? I don't know.. It's like a ticking bomb waiting to explode in me. I'll just pray hard that I'm able to built a door on that wall soon before I use some dynamite & blow the whole wall down...

No comments: