Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Online Radio

Listening to online radio right now... I'm pretty bored to listening to the radio in my room & the collection of songs that I've got in my comp...

Sat... Went to catch the gig...Correction, catch a movie, early dinner at Breeks, followed by catching Fad's gig till like 10.30pm.. THANK GOODNESS Nor drove her Chevy....

Be right back, chatting with Sharul, my primary sch fren on msn..... Ni tgh kecoh...

I'm back. Oh yah.. The gig... It was fun.... And Fad was kinda suprised to see us there... Seriously, when he came forward, he was like ' U gals came here for?' And I went ' Oh! We're her to catch the stars, the lighting of Takshimaya & the sky. Of course we're here to checkout ur gig!!!!!'

Firstly, he was suprised... To see us there... And we stayed all the way till it all ended..... Nor send us back... Alright... Now I've gotta upload some pix... Enjoy!!!!

No comments: