Friday, February 24, 2006

.....GIG....

Have not writting any entries lately.. Been bz with stuff...

Oh Tuesday, I did help out the Red Cross Society for the Asian Aerospace thingy.. Anything just to get to watch the A380... Dudes! The plane's GIGANTIC!!!!! And yeah, it had to do some manuvers... It looks FUNNY though, seeing a passenger commercial plane doing those manuvers...

I know, girls & planes don't really match... But it did for me... Love planes... Love to fly them too.. I did wanna be a pilot once... Well, firstly I don't wear glasses & also I love to travel...But.... Unfortunately, I can't due to the requirements to being a pilot...

Weds was usual class for me... And on thurs, I just slacked at home... Did some cookies... I mean, choc cookies, with hershey chocolate.. I added one whole bar of the Synphony Hershey chocolate... And I repeat, the bar is HUGE... Like 141grms... Come on, I spent like 100 US just on Hershey's chocolates so that when I get back, I can melt them & make it into cookies & muffins... And I say, that if u use Hersheys chocolate, the taste will be different... And it YUMMY!!!

Yesterday, Friday, I made Banana cake.. It turned out just the way I want it... All high & spongy... Like my Bob... Except that instead of being yellow, its all brown... Cleaned the house & I knock out after catching Midsomer Mysteries on Hallmark.... Gone.... To La La land.

Later, at ard 3, meeting Sis Itaw & Nor to catch FD 3. Then later gonna catch Fad's gig... At Taka.... Then, later onwards, dinner.... I must remind myself to bring some of the banana cake & 2 bars of the Hershey's chocolate....

Still wondering what to wear... Jeans & blouse?? Jeans & tee?? Jeans & Polo?? And what shoe should I wear? Vans? Flats? And the bag.. The Mango? The Coach? The Tommy Hilfigure? My mom's Levis? Donno.... Not yet decided........
But one thing for sure, gonna pack 2 Hersheys bar & some banana cake...... Yummy!!!!!!!!!!



Muacks!!!!

No comments: