Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME

Yupz... I'm oficially 22 today... Yes I think I'm getting old.. And one of the drawbacks of getting older is the MARRIAGE thingy... Oh Goodness!!!!!! I'm not even prepared to start working, what more is marriage... Anyway, so far my day have been pretty YUCKY... Yes... Doing nothing except for reading a Jodi Piccoult book entitled Keeping Faith... Other then that, I was cutting some stuff for some roche orders...

Something tells me that my birthday wish can never occur.... As in take place.. Not that I'm saying that I have no faith that it will not occur.. Nor am I saying that its UNREALISTIC but, it more of a FAR REACH....

And the most sickening part is that, I use to celebrate my b'day & Val day together... And its been 2 yrs that I'm celebrating it on my own.. For my 20th b'day, it clashed with my Gema Puisi competition which my team won.. You can say that it was sorta my b'day present.. And for my 21st b'day, I had to perform for dikir barat & as usual, I was the flutist.... And on top of that, drove all the way up to Trengganu which was FUN...

This time, for my 22nd b'day, nothing much... But on Sun I had an advance b'day. Went to my friend's condo... Went out for a swim (which I've not done for like 3 mths) & had an experience at the STEAMROOM... Goodness!!!! It took me like 10 mins before I started sweating while my friend took a longer time to sweat... And bear this in mind, I was wearing a tank & shorts while she was wearing a suite with sleeves and I was sweating at a faster speed... And later we went out for dinner & becus we had a swim initially, we wanted HOT & SPICY food so we ordered EVERYTHING SPICY... Oh dear is the word!! How we endured the spicyness is still a mystery...

Anyway, I think I'm gonna stop spilling my guts regarding how I'm spending my b'day....


Jo: PINK???? Ok... I think the tank that we bought from FOREVER 21 was pink right? And remember the pink polo?????? It looks like someone's in LURVE.......

Noryn: Yes. I hope so... Thanks for the b'day greetings... And don't stop desaminating the msg ard aight???

No comments: