Friday, December 28, 2007

Right there waiting for me...

After reading the work of scheme for my Financial Management Module (F9), I looked up to my shelves & I'm grateful to see that Mr Sloman is still sitting there, nicely, waiting for me to pick it up one fine day in the course of my ACCA education. And another part of me tells me why was I so stupid to throw away my Management Of Business notes. *nods her head in disappointment*

Schools starts in a couple of days. In some ways, I'm happy that I'm starting school soon but the other half is telling me that when school starts, its a gentle reminder of another head-banging / library = refugee camp schedule for me. What else can I say, that's school life..

Speaking of the start of school, it also means that we are going to say goodbye to 2007. And I'm turning 24 too. Back then when I was young, I asked my mom, whether its alright if I get a boyfriend when I'm 24. And look at me now, 23 & not in any serious relationship with some guy. Hahaha!

Looking for a guy isn't one of my resolution for next year. It comes when it decides to come. Like the song goes " Cinta datang, tanpa diundang...."

I like the way things are going for me so far. I'm happy with my life, my love for my hantarans & the fact that I've rekindled my love for photography, it just makes it all better. What's in store for me in 2008 is yet to be searched, tried, experienced & tested my yours truly. Is it the year where I come to my fullest potential? Or the year that I've become contented with myself? Or even somethng that might come along unexpectedly. I don't know.

For 2008,

a) I pray for good health for me. I hope that I won't get sick with the start of my maddening & hectic school schedule
b) I pray for good health for my parents, sister & all my love ones.
c) I would wanna complete my F modules before moving up to my Professional leveel where I can take my degree in Applied Accounting
d) I hope ma' sistaz will be as zany & awesome FOREVER. I love u girls. Hope to travel, go scuba diving & snorkelling with u all again.
e) I hope ma' crew will always be ma' crew.
f) I can get my D80
g) I want to go for another roller coaster themed vacation

Just received the e-mail reagarding my photographic classes for next year. Can't wait for it to start but having a little problem with the camera arrangements with Zahari... Eeerrrgghh!! This part, I don't like about him...

Anyway, I can't wait for my Yoga classes to start.. There's some pilates classes held at Marine Parade Cc too but the schedule clashes with my photography class.. What to do, gotta wait for next time then... Haiz...

No comments: