Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Long Overdued

Week 49
( 3 - 9th Dec)

The days for that week had been MADNESS..... It started out by the two gruelling days, the two days that I was preparing for combat.. One day for Tax, while the other for Law.. And what can I say, it was a good battle... And the best part was right after my last paper, I went to meet Norin. Had to get away from all that craziness....

My sis got back on Wed from her NY / DC trip. And I got my COACH bags, Levis Jeans & lots of other stuffs which I really really really love... Am wearing the COACH wallet right now too... Hehehehe.. What can I say, I really really really love that design.. The all leather CC design.

Friday 7th Dec
Sentosa trip

Definately AMAZING!!! And oh my, were there alot of exicitement going on... We girls being girls, went tanning. Got a nice tanline after that.. I became Miss Hottie that day. Because its just the girls and none of our guys were there, so it was alright. So we BARED IT ALL OUT... And Nor & myself did diving at the Underwater World.. Oh gosh! How much I love diving..... And how much I missed it.. Now, I feel like taking the licence... Check out the pix peeps...

That Sat, I went to JB with the rest of my family to get some wedding stuff.. Was busy... ReAL busy..

Week 50
(10 - 16th Dec)

That week was going out to town to meet Amu for movie & catching up. And I met Jo, oh how much I miss her so much. And I finally got a BIG Harrods bag ( all thanks to Julie) where I can fit my gubahan stuff whenever I go to places... Glam tak tinggal babe.. Hehehehehe....

Week 51
( 17 - 23rd Dec)

This week was another crazy week because of Hari Raya Haji... And my parents were all working on Eve of Raya so it was left to my sister & I to do the cooking, marketing & cleaning. Yes, I cook. Suprising huh? I did the Lepat. Sorang2 seh... Penat tau ikat sendiri. Alhamdulillah jadi cantik & lembut. It turned out great, Perfect texture.. My sister cooked Sambal Tumis... Well, that's her fav dish so I expect her to cook it well & it was good.. Real good... Hehehehe....

The next day, I went to meet Lynn to get some rocher.. She got engaged on Sunday. Congrats to her... Anyway, after coming back from Arab St with Lynn, Zahari msged me to ask me out for a movie. It wasn't a date. Its more of a carried forward get together. Both of us were busy with school. I was down with exams & he was busy being with his students, Geography trip & holiday.. We caught National Treasure & headed off for coffee later...

Anyway, he told me something. He got a D40 Nikon. When he told me, I wanted to kill him right there on the escalator when he broke the news to me. When he read my expression, he knew then that I love to get a Nikon DSLR. And so we're been talking about nothing else except for cameras cameras cameras since...

The next day, he asked me out to accompany him to look for a camera stand. And we finally did. A Giotto ball head with a Manfrotto stand. And we got it at a good deal. And there was this bag which I was really interested in. And when I asked more about that bag, guess what that salesperson said, ' Well, that's great for keeping milk bottles warm'. I appear not to hear what the salesperson said while Zahari just kept looking interested with the other camera stands, making himself look like he heard nothing. But trust me, when I spoke to him later that night to chat about the stuff that we bought, I had to refer that bag which I was really interested as the 'milk bottle bag' and when he reacted to that, well, I know he knew what I was talking about...

Anyway, speaking of Nikon DSLR, I'm getting it soon. Once the IT fair is in, I'm gonna get it. Without a doubt. Plus its gonna be the D80. Not the D40. And I can finally inherit my dad's old Nikon lenses.. Hahahaha!!!! I love the sound of it already.

Sunday was down at Lynn's engagement. And how else can I say this, I really have a grudge with mak andams. Oh how much I don't like them. They are only nice when a) your their customers & b) you dress up as glamourous as them. Other then that, they are all plain STUCK UPs.. Oooppss... Its my blog & I have 100% ownership of www.kaleidoscopia.blogspot.com

Week 52
24th Dec

Yes, it's Christmas Eve. And I was out to Arab St again to get some stuff for the hantaran decorations. And I am honoured to be the first one to hold Zahari's D200.. He went to get it with me. I even took some trial shots with it and it turned out quite well. I wanted to play around with his camera but he was rushing off for his game & I wanted to head off to Funan to check out batteries for the Sony T20. I was supposed to wait for him while he finished his game but I was too tired & wanted to head home. As it turned out, he continued with his MAGIC game till about 7 plus. Thank god I didn't wait for him any longer. Or else I'll be sitting ducks at Raffles City. And the crowd isn't that fantastic either. People doing their last minute Christmas shopping. I'll end up getting a headache thinking about it. Gheez.

Suprisingly, he called me when he got back to talk about more camera stuff.. What can I say, we both are in love with DSLR. For me, its more of rekindling love while his was falling in love with it for the first time.

Honestly speaking, its been a LONG while since I've gotten my hands on an SLR. I think the last time I did my werks on the SLR camera was while I was still in MI. Those days when I was down for Sports Day & 'I' Day .. Those were the days.

So when I was playing around with Zahari's D40 on Saturday, guess my skills are still there. Just lack of practice. That's about it. My shots were better then his. Hehehe...

Alright then. I think that's all for now. School starts soon for me. And Yoga too. And a photography class which Zahari is helping me look into.

Most likely I'll might head over to Zahari's place ( when is that gonna be, well I'm not too sure because once school starts, we both will be busy with school ) to play around with his cameras. He's letting me to play around with it. Looks like he really knows how much I love a Nikon DSLR which is why he's allowing me to use it from time to time.

Looks like I'm prepared to have a packed & geared up for 2008.

No comments: