Friday, January 04, 2008

Back to School

Yesterday was my first day back at school. It was pretty much a crazy I can say. And James Kwan's speed isn't exactly going at 60km/h but more of 130km/h. Everything moves at a very fast speed. Shifting gears takes place very fast and we are always expected to stick to gear 5 when we are on the highroad. And when we've stuck, we've gotta put on the hazard lights just to signal to him to slow down.

I feel like taking up another module. F7. But i've gotta consult James regarding my idea about this. I mean, if I do take F7, I do have a choice of either taking Mr Goh, my taxation lecturer or another day of James. Which is it, I'm not too sure about that. I really want to know how heavy is F7 because its financial reporting, similar to 1.1 but of a higher standard. So maybe I might take another module. I mean, if its bad, how bad can it get? And another one of James's class, well, then I really badly terribly have no life.....

Heading out for a short photography session tomorrow with the Zahari & he's accompanying me to get that Lowepro CompuTrekker from that fella online. Got it at a great deal actually there. So I probably be gettin my hands on that D40 of his. Nope, shall not even touch his D200. Forget it. Firstly its heavy & the other thing is that I'm so afraid that it might slip out of my fingers due to its overwhelming weight. For a guy, yah, it's alright. Perfect size & everything. But for a girl, for fingers s dainty like ours, no thanks. If I dropped that D200, Zahari will definately be on fire & he'll be on my neck 24/7 about it. Just like a vampire...

It seems that I've gotta go off here.. I'm actually at Changi General Hospital right now. Granp's warded and everybody's working in the day so I have to come over to check things out while he's in the hospital. Everyone else is coming in the evening while I can come during the day. What can I say, part of the duties of being a granddaughter.....

No comments: