Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gone.... Totally GONE

The revision is going absolutely CRAZY. There's no other way of saying it except that its been a complete maddening marathon. And I really wonder HOW on earth I can keep up with it....

How maddening has it gotten? Let me tell you how...

Fri 16th Nov, I went off to do my self study session ( as usual ) from 1 till about 8.30pm or so.. Had a break ard 5pm for about half an hour before resuming to my work... Finishing of my company tax questions. After all that, my sis insisted that I should send her off to the airport that night... SHE'S IN NEW YORK !!!!! You wouldn't wanna know how I feel abt not being able to join her... AAAAARRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! But hey, nvm, been there twice. Plus I did manage to head to the WTC... And I climbed to Statue of Liberty TWICE.... They can't go to neither one of these places cuz a) one is a memorial ground and b) you can't go up to the crown anymore.... Hahahahahaha!!!
Anyway, back to the story. Since she insisted that I were to send her off, being a good sister, I told her that I'll meet her there at the airport. Her flight was a midnight flight. So imagine what time I got back.

Sat 17 Nov. I had tax revision class. Your dear friend here was being so gung-ho that she stayed for not 1 or 2 revision session but for 3 sessions. Yes, you got it right. It started from 9 - 1pm. Followed by 2-6pm. And this last one was the best, 6.30- 10.30 pm. Initially I didn't want to attend the last session cuz I was afraid that I might be tired. But hey, I didn't. Plus I had Herbie with me. He brought Sour Cream Pringles.. Oh yah, supposed to bring Doritos for this Fri's session. And Mr Goh will say, eating corn chips again.. Hehehehe... Anyway, something mariculous happened before I attended that evening class.

I was hungry. Sandwich was my lunch.. Yah, so I told Sharifa that I wanted to head over to the vending machine to get some snacks. Knowing that your dearest friend here was STRAVING, I wanted to get 2 items. So after getting the first order, I started putting in my first coin, wihich was a 10 cents. And that stupid vending machine THREW it out from the return coins chute straight onto the carpeting. Fine, i know, u are abt to say, the machine wants to sleep so its rejecting my coins. So, knowing that I was already brain zombified, out of desperation, I started to put ALL my coins into the slot, hoping that some might get accepted. And guess what, out of the 10 & 20 cent coins worth abt $1.50, only 10 cents managed to get accepted.

(Please control your emotions if you are in the office or any public vicinity with effect of this paragraph.)

I went " Oit!!!! Don't you want my money here. I wanna eat alright?!!!!" with all that banging & stuff. Sharifa, looking all panic stricken, went like, "Eh! Relax girl. There's cameras everywhere in this school alright.. So chill" Then I gave up, Totally hungry & angry... People could see steam coming out of my ears.....

Word of advise: And hungry man is an angry man.

Thank goodness for Herbie having having that canister of Pringles... Even though I don't eat chips & I don't particularly like Sour Cream flavour, I ate about a quater of the canister. Loving my dearest Herbie for everything..

Then, later that night, when I got home, I was hungry & tired & sleepy. There wasn't food. So with no other alternative, went ahead to make myself a cup of milo before sleeping. And guess what, no hot water. So I took the kettle, filled it with water & waited for it to boil. While waiting, I slept, standing up, without realising it...Wow!

The next mrng, Sunday, attended my law revision which was from 9 till abt 3pm. My friends were asking whether I attended the tax evening class the night before, and when i said yes I did, they said, wah! Solid lah you". And when I told them that I picked a fight with the vending machine & mastered the art of sleeping while standing, the first thing that they said was " GONE! That's it... This girl is totally GONE...."

Seriously, I really don't know why this sitting is practically sucking the goodnes out of me. It is alright. Thing are way OF COURSE with alot of people. Maybe I'm doing too much thinking that I can't see the obvious things that's right before my very eyes.. I jump into conclusions. Make bad judgement calls which are not me & not right. I don't know... Its just sucks the goodness out of me.

SO this was what I did on Mon, yesterday. Went to catch a movie alone. Caught "The Game Plan".. I was hoping that it wasn't crowded but it was.. Haiz! But heck lah... If anybody dares to say anything, i'll just say, " Wait till you sit for a professional exam. See how far it will drive you nuts..." :) Hehehehe...

Alright, I'll just let you all wonder how nutty I've become. And I've better put a self reminder to bring a big bag of Doritos to class on Friday. Something for Herbie & I to munch....

No comments: