Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Better late then never

Salam aidilfitri penuh keiklasan
Dendam di hati disimpan jangan
Salah dan silap pohon dimaafkan
Moga silaturahim kekal berpanjangan
Dengan ingata tulus ikhlas
- mIsS_D -


My schedule is packed to the max with things... Exam's around the corner.. Suffering from terrible migraines. I appreciate your concern, you know who you are...

Can't talk much because the things that are on my mind..

1) Taxation notes that have yet to be completed, 4 more chapters to go.. ciayo!
2) Law test that is due this Friday, doing more reading abt corporate governance,
3) Sunday's Hari Raya Marathon... 3 cars going plus 3 or 4 bikes, something like that... wondering how it will turn out....
4) Wondering how I am going to survive for the revision that takes place during the weekends...
5) Someone owes me dinner but it keeps getting postphone due to busy schedule. Hhhhhmmmmm....


When the photo's out from my Raya collection, I'll pin it up here.. There's gotta be some really interesting pix here... Keep watching!

No comments: