Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sitting in the library & blogging with Lawrence MacBook

It been a super duper long while since an entry been entered. Here I am, blogging..

Alot has happened since. Things are back to normal with my crew.. And Fad has been calling me often to ask about the crew.. All I said was that I'm down with school. Yes I'm down with school. Just the other day, Amu asked me for Girls' Night Out but I turned down the offer... There's so much to do with so little time... And she asked me to go clubbing for girl's night out??? She's officially nutz!! Totally!! Orang kat sini ncm nak pengsan belajar, dier kat situ hurray hurray.... That's my Amu... Nutz as always...


Thank goodness I'm completing my notes for 2.1. It seemed never ending.. Mcm nak habis kan the outline is super bercinta.. But I'm finishing it soon... Really glad that it's gonna end soon...

Today is the 10th. First paper is on the 4th June, which is in abt 4 weeks time. Yesterday, while mugging with Lawrence, he asked me 'What if we fail 2.1?' I felt like throwing him off the library floor to ceiling glass window when he asked that.. Kiter kat sini mugging mcm nak rak, trying NOT to fail & there he is, asking me what if we fail this sitting... Imagine how irritating it is... Chek mcm nak bagi aje...

Anyway, my classmates are fun as usual.. Herbie is as usual, HERBIE? He a car... Sha, well we had our times.. Maybe it be mugging or out shopping.. Just the other day, we went to catch Spiderman 3. Imagine this, the cinema was only occupied on the last 3 rows in th centre column. And we were the only 2 souls on the whole row.. Yes, it was that deserted. But as usual, we had fun.. And as usual, sempat shopping.. Khekhekhekhe!!!!

To all my readers, sorry for the delay in the entry.. Been busy.. And to those who see me on MSN, don't click on me unless I change my status to online. I WILL NEVER CLICK ON YOU... Like it says there, MINIMUM DISTRACTION REQUIRED....

Last but not least, what I got from a book...

Speak up for yourself, or you'll end up as a rug -- Mae West..

No comments: