Friday, March 23, 2007

REquirements

Can anyone please tell me of a way of making your hair grow faster???? PLEASE!! No, no extensions or wigs. Just wanna make my hair grow faster.. That's all. Keep telling it to GROW! GROW! GROW! If you can see, my short hair days are just over... Nope, no more short hair D... Just long ones for me right now... I think that after the braces are all gone, I ought to become more feminine, starting with my hair... Speaking of hair, I'm suppose to go threading soon.. My brows are shooting at all directions.. Hehehe!!!

My parents are not in for the weekend, which means that I have the car... And unfortunately, I've got no one to go out with.. Everybody's busy with stuff... So I guess I'll just sit at home, keeping pace with my revision, watch DVDs & having the humble net to myself....

My lecturer Mr P. Woo is constantly BUGGING & NAGGING at us for every lecture.. Come on lah, at least for the first 1/2hr... Lawrence will not be recording that part of the lesson for sure... And speaking of that PAKCIK Takashi, ghez, he got the top score for our test. Which means he owes me makan.. A ride is a norm. He'll drop me off if its along the way after we do our revision... But he definately owes me makan... That pakcik is nice lah.. Too bad he's attached. And what's worst is that he only scores 3 out of 4 of my basic requirement in a guy.. He's short.. Too bad lah eh...

What's my requirement you ask? Well, Herbie said that its not that hard to find but I beg to differ...

They are;

1) Older than me
2) Tall (1.8 & above)
3) Doesn't ride a bike
4) Doesn't smoke


4 simple steps which I think is SUPER impossible...

I've gotta chao for now... Have lunch.. To all, happy lunching!

No comments: