Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Debunking myth about Managrial work by H.Mintzberg

Things had been a little out of control lately... Why is that so you ask?

Well one thing for sure is that I've been extremely busy with school. Tests & exams coming around the corner... Having my lecturer constantly telling us that we've got to start preparing already. And seeing Herbie starting his revision is driving me nuts. I feel that whenever I look at Sharifa, Herbie, Jun & Lawrence, I definately feel the pressure. You can sort of say that its something like peer pressure but this is on the other end of the spectrum where its not about doing any wrong doings. Its just that when you see everyone starts to mug, you tend to mug too.. Which is good... But let me tell say something, its crazy..

What's ironic is that these are the people who appear most on my text msges, dialled numbers & received calls in my phone... And suprisingly, its the same of most of us... Haiz! That's the thing when it comes to being local student in a class where at least 70% of the class are non-locals. We locals tend to stick to each other. Somewhere somehow....

Being with them is great. It just amazing how things turned out after we all were hit by some hardship.. We definately became closer.. All of us. Sharifa is like my only gf in school. We usually go shopping after our morning class. Hehehehe!! And for the rest of the guys,they are very easy going. I have guys telling me not to say certain stuff to their gf. Having some heartfelt conversations which are definately an eye opener. Its amazing how other people's mind works...

Enough about my school life. Right now, one thing for sure is that Fad hates me.. Yes, due to some slenge mistake that I've done. Sis told me to IGNORE. But I feel bad about it.. Seriously I do. And for some reason, I'm angry. Cuz he said that it would not affect the crew. But look at it now. Just sad & angry.. Sis has been telling me to give him time & ignore the matter for the time being. But hey, I really missed them.. Their crazyness. Honestly, it was them who kept me sane during the revision period last semester. AAAAARRGGGHHH!!!

Gonna stop here... Mintzberg & Handy are calling me........

No comments: