Monday, January 22, 2007

"Angkat bola Sis"

4 Guys Chillin'



The 3 Gals




Dinner at Vivo- The Chicken Rice Shop


My trip to Sentosa with the crew was AWESOME... What else can I say whenever I hang out with this crew, we ROCK!! Always!!

Let me start by saying that for the first time, the guys saw the gals' wild side on that day.. All along they thought that we were the prim & proper type... Always the quiet type. But when we played soccer, well... It was all 'HELL BREAK LOOSE!!' Soccer at Siloso was filled with Noryn's version of 'angkat bola', chemistry & physics between Mat & me, accidentally kicking Salleh's, Wati's & Noryn's leg, my 'invinsible' running & Din's never say die attempts to prevent a goal (deflected 5 times when attacked by Mat & myself) ... And I so very don't know how Salleh managed to change the word 'dongak' to 'dangok'... Trust that chap to twist the words around...

Later that night, had dinner at Vivo.. Went to The Chicken Rice shop... Had great fun.. Nor & I couldn't finish our portion so Mat & Din helped to finish our chicken.. Guys! Big EATAS!!! After dinner, we chilled at Vivo... Slacking & we threw Fad's Belated Suprise.. Gosh! Mr Grunge nearly came to tears.... Adrian threw in some cheese cake as the cake... BEST!!!

All in all, had an awesome time with the crew... Hope to spend more time with them... Loving them loads.....

No comments: