Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jobless

Doing nothing lately.. Nope.. Not working... It lasted me till CNY...

Did nothing really these couple of days... Slogging at home.... On Fri, went to JB.. Found this store called the Reject Shop which sells ABERCROMBIE... Yes.... ABERCROMBIE!!!! My fav tee.. And as it turned out, my dearest Jo loves it too.... And also some other peo..... Didn't get em though cuz the ones that I liked were TOO BIG... As in, WAY TOO BIG... Gheez!!!

Then on Sat, we went out to Changi with my family for lunch... Finally wore my NAVY PRL polo... What's up with PRL & Polo Jeans polo's? Have they've got this drug where u become addicted to wearing it???? Got this green Polo Jeans polo which I wore often to work... And the Navy PRL... Well, it was the first time I'm wearing it (Navy PRL) & I've fallen in love with it... Apparently, I think these two new polo's would be replacing the place of my other 2 Abercrombie & Fitch tees that I wear often whenever I'm out.... Bless PRL for creating polo's that fits well & SO very comfy..

My mom been asking me what my deal with the colour navy... Firstly, well... My all time fav colours are white & blue... White is becuz it doesn't absorbs heat & for the navy, well... I hate black & so if I feel like wearing a dark colour, its more of navy then black.... Lately I've been falling in love with some colours that I previously DISLIKE such as GREEN, PINK & PURPLE... Now I've got more pink tops then ever... And honestly, I just like the green Polo Jeans polo... Its pale green... And its the most comfy one ever...


On Sunday, met Nor... My bestest fren ever..... And guess what, we were wearing the same top.. Only diff was that mine was white & hers was black... Ni lah org2 yg mabuk Dorathy Perkins.... Hahahaha!!!!!!!! Went to TCC... I got myself milkshake which was DELICIOUS!! Sedap & power.. Not too chocolatey & not to milky.. Nor's Latte was SUPERTASTIC (super & fantastic)...


Later on, we went to catch a movie.. Cheaper By the Dozen.. Its HILARIOUS... And oh yah, the new pronounciation of popcorn, popchorn... I repeat, POPCHORN (Private joke) I mean, I was thinking of Salleh abt his Pringles.... And that's how it came up...

After that, did our prayers at Royal Plaza on Scotts & went got back....


The other day I was at the dental, I made a visit to my Clinic A cuz I lost my appointment card.. So I went to the reception. This is what happened.


Me: Good morning.
Nurse: Morning. Yes how can I help you?
Me: Well I need a replacement for my lost appointment card but I don't know when's the next appointment.
Nurse gave me a notepad.
Nurse: If u could please write down the particulars of YOUR CHILD here.
Me: CHILD?? I'm the CHILD. I'm the patient.
The Nurse gave me a DISBELIEVING look and took the notepad that I wrote my name & I/C number
Nurse: OK
Me: OK


You see, it shows that I'm WAY too old to be still stuck in the PEDIATRICS clinic... I think I'm like the OLDEST patient that they have there..

Anyway my experiences at that clinic have sort of gave me light.. Something that I might wanna persue as my career... Spending sometime in the hospital & being a sick kid kind of motivated me to work in the hospital....



The other day I went to visit my DEAREST Mrs Heng to give her the CNY hamper that I made for her... And on top of the Hong Bao that I got, I was PREVILEGED enough to sit in her BRAND NEW Merc S class 350.. Its SUPERB!!! ITS BEYOND WORDS... I mean, if u drive, u know what I mean by it.. The technology & precision that goes into that car... WOW!!!!! Its a car that I can take my hats off....

Feast your eyes on it... Lucky me, I've sat & rode in it already....


This song that follows this entry is something that I've always wanted to be entered in one of my entries...


Aku Bukan Untukmu - Rossa
Dahulu kau mencintaiku
Dahulu kau menginginkanku
Meskipun tak pernah ada jawabku
Tak berniat kau tinggalkan aku
Sekarang kau pergi menjauh
Sekarang kau tinggalkan aku
Disaat ku mulai mengharapkanmu
Dan kumohon maafkan aku
Aku menyesal tlah membuatmu menangis
Dan biarkan memilih yang lain
Tapi jangan pernah kau dustai takdirmu
Pasti itu terbaik untukmu
Janganlah lagi kau mengingatku kembali A
ku bukanlah untukmu
Meski ku memohon dan meminta hatimu
Jangan pernah tinggalkan dirinya
Untuk diriku
Sekarang kau pergi menjauh
Sekarang kau tinggalkan aku
Disaat ku mulai mengharapkanmu
Dan kumohon maafkan aku
Aku menyesal tlah membuatmu menangis
Dan biarkan memilih yang lain
Tapi jangan pernah kau dustai takdirmu
Pasti itu terbaik untukmu
Janganlah lagi kau mengingatku kembali
Aku bukanlah untukmu
Meski ku memohon dan meminta hatimu
Jangan pernah tinggalkan dirinya
Meski ku memohon dan meminta hatimu
Jangan pernah tinggalkan dirinya
Untuk diriku

No comments: