Saturday, January 07, 2006

BUZY

I know I know... It's been a while since I've written any entry.... Just a bit bz with some wedding stuf...

The madness started like this... On Wed I was checking out classified to look for a job.... Then BAMB!! Got one as a hamper wrapper at Chai Chee Lane... And the best past is that its of walking distance from home.... So I'll be doing ALOT of walking, which is good to burn off some fats... And also I save on my transportation expenses... Gosh! They are now charging me at adult rates... Which is VERY expensive.... So looks like I have gotta save some $$$$$...


Later after the job interview, I met up with Khair at PS... He passed me the watch & dulang.... And later we went to Carrefour to get some chocolates to give to his tunang... Got back home ard 4.30 pm... Was getting ready for my religious class & my aunt came over... So I told her that I forgot to buy for my friend, who helped me with the pelamin, a souvenier from LA. Then she gave me the Nautica landyard in her bag to give it to Azlan... Wanted to get the blue one but she said youngsters should have the red one.. And Azlan also doesn't mind red so that was it... Azlan got the red one.... Wanted to pass to him on thurs cuz I was going out with Jo the next day... Unfortunately he's not going to work on that day... So told him to meet up with him on Fri instead cuz I was gonna have dinner with Amu & Bel.... So, on Thurs..............

Firstly I went out to Arab St to get the cloth for the alas dulang. Wore my brand new pink shoes with my pink PRL blouse. And with my SUPER BIG BROWN BAG, there I was looking for the cloth at Arab St... Step LaSalle konon.... Khekhekhekhe!!! Met Jo & Weirong for lunch.. Its been a SUPER long while since I've met WR... 7 yr to be exact.... That was how I met Jo in the first place.... NCO... Gosh!! It was like a DRAZZILION yrs ago... Anyway Jo & I had a FUN time shopping later on... And as usual, we really are the most FUNNY people. And the way we will interpret stuff... And that UNSPOKEN language that we share.... And the best part, she gave me 7 baskets... So there I was, walking ard with my BIG BROWN BAG with 7 baskets inside.... And our BLURRNESS is MADNESS..... There was one point where we were calculating the price of the tanks at Esprit.... And it was stated on the board that it was 2 for $19.90... We are SO blur!!!! Then she helped me rekindled my love for ART FRIEND at Taka... There we were, stuck for like an hr at that place.... Hahahahaha!!!

On Friday, I met up with Jo quite late.. Like ard 5 or so. Passed her the chocs & pens...That woman is really nuts abt the chocs that I gave her... There we were at U2, shopping & she munching her chocs.. Imagine a little kid with her mummy shopping... The mummy keeping her daughter quiet by letting her eat the chocs.. And whenever we pass by a bin, she'll say, " Eh! Wait up cuz I've gotta empty my pockets.. It was funny alright...

Later on she accompanied me to meet with Azlan... He told me that he was suprised to see Jo with me... That's the thing, I just didn't wanna meet him when I'm all by myself... Scary... And thank goodness Jo was with me on that day... God bless her...

Later onwards, met Amu & Bel for dinner at Cahaya Far East... And there was where she told us her experience as a telemarketer.. ALOT of funny stories.... Hahahahaha!

When I got back, I was talking to Nor abt alot of stuff... Man, she knows me best.. Especially about my fears and all.. And the best part, we kinda realised that all of the guys that we know who served NS in the police unit are JERKS!!!!!!! Cuz she's been getting nonsense calls & smses in hp & it all started with this guy..... I mean, its really sickening.... Having ur number being passed around... And I told her that the best guyfriends we have are the ones who are from army.... Look at Finur, Fadil, Salleh & BG... All of them are nice & fantastic....... Nice & pleasant people...

I think I'm gonna stop here for now... Catch ya all soon....

No comments: