Monday, January 23, 2006

Back from work...

Just got back from work.... Yupz... I'm working at Noel right now... The major gift shop all over south east asia... Working environment's kinda oldie.. As in the people whom I'm working with are like Ammahs, Makciks & Neneks... But its fun though....

The other day (last two Sundays) was the engagement... Got the car so I was the driver... Send my cousin at Tamp... But before that, send my aunt to AMK... On that Sat, it was fun... I was driving all over... Early morning, I had to send my sis to sch ... She had band practice... Then later that mrng, my mom & I went to my grand aunt's place, which was Khair's place... When I got there, I just started doing my work, which was the 'gubahan' stuff... I had to re-wrap the chocolates... So using what I've learnt from working at Noel, I applied my skills...

After doing the stuff, I went to Tekka market.... To get fruits for the fruit baskets... And the best part, met Khair & Haire there.... Just to accompany us... So they took the bike while we ladies took the car.... When we got back, Cik Ci & I started with the fruit baskets.. She did the arranging while I did the wrapping... And while we were gone, there were more kuih that were sent as 'gubahan'... So I was tied up in the room till ard 7.30pm...

Then Danial msged Khair to pick him up from Woodland Civic Centre.... Just as Khair was abt to carry the helmets, I volunteered to pick Danial up.. So it was Khair & me picking up Danial at Woodland Civic Centre.... Got back just in time to catch the match between Man City vs Man U... Oh goodness... When u have like 15 guys watching soccer together on a Sat night... It was enough to blow the house down... With their GOAL thingy.... It was like we were having a party with the rowdyness..... But it was fun.....

Got home that Sat night like ard 1 am.... It was becuz I had to send my aunt at AMK & my cousins at Tamp... Anyway it was I who had to do the driving, not anybody else... So my aunt was ok with them being home late......

When I got back, I landed straight on my bed.. OK-ed...


The next day, I got up at 9.30am... I was so tired .... But what to do, HAD to go over to AMK again.. Drove over... Funny thing was that, when I arrived, I wore a VERy worn out tee with jeans... And when the time came to send my rombongan over, I bathed, changed into a nice baju kurung & put on some make-up.... I changed from a maid to a pretty posh gal... Hahaha!!! Honestly, I pretty much slacked regarding my clothing when I came there.. As in, it was an engagement function & I was dressed in tee & jeans... I just couldn't be bothered.. Just too tired...


okies.. I think I'm gonna stop writting.... Gonna look for the muffin recepie.... Tooddles...

No comments: