Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stop being a prisoner in your own prison

There has been alot of things going thru my mind lately. But I'm blessed to know that things are going to be slightly different here. And I'm gonna be alright. No worries.

Went to buka with Ma' Crew yesterday at Es Teler Cineleisure. Had a blasted time being with them. As always. This time, instead of talking of old times & stuff, we were playing guessing games. The ones my cousins & I will play when we were travelling from LA to San Diego in the Amtrack train. The kind of games that you play when you either have to break the ice or just to pass time. Yup, those kind of games.

Anyway, speaking of talking about old times, we all were suprised with some news that we heard. But it is yet to be confirmed. And someone said that next time, for class gatherings, it would have to include children. The only thing my conscience was telling me was that we haven't ever passed the bring your boyfriend stage yet & now, we have to bring our kids. OMG!! Time passes by so fast. Some of our classmates are married with children..

Its amazing when you've got friends who care about you, lends you the helping hand and just be there for you whenever you need them. They love me, which explains the urgency to get hold of me immediately, whether it be thru a phone call, msn or even text msges. Ahh... The wonders of technology..

Those who have been there for me, thanks for being part the journey of my life.

No comments: