Saturday, April 07, 2007

My bestfriend is Noryn Mikimoto

Wati, Shimah, Noryn, MisS_D & MuM... Check out the basket... Nice right? Just like the arranger (yours truly)...

Had a fantastic time chilling with the girls yesterday.. Mum brought us out for lunch... Very fun sticking with people who just knows u too well...

Anyway, for the record, we just found out that Noryn is part Japanese... Cucu kepada Puan Mikimoto.. Khekhekhekhe!!! Laugh laugh laugh all you want... FYI, it was dubed to her by Mum..

Gonna put the pix in here.. And the arrangement was done by your truely, MisS_D...

About Fahmy & Me, I think I'm gonna stop it... Some gut feeling thing tells me that it won't work out... Won't deny the fact that I'm scared.. REAL scared... So, yah... Backing off sounds good....

No comments: