Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mahakarya Cinta

Things have been a little all over the place.. Thur's class was so packed, totally saturated... School's been alright for the fact that my lecturer's been reminding/pressurising us that exams are around the corner even though the paper is on 4th June.. Yes, 4th JUUUNNNEE!! Which is in a month's time...

Gotta keep a new regime for myself on weekends.. Maybe I can always start a new hobby, try fighting all those malicious activities that's in my comp.. FIGHT THOSES VIRUSES!!! Those problematic 'germs' that's forever bugging your comp.. Let it be a worm or a trojan, they are the culprit to all those slow processing or the break down of your comp... AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!


Gonna take my lunch right now... Chao!!!

PS: Sis, go & talk it out with him...
PPS: Jo, when are we going out to take that pix that's missing from my mosiac of photographs???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after the 18th of may. promise. my exams would've ended by then. anyway, man, your carnivorous jodi picoult book really got me laughing... teehee.