Thursday, September 28, 2006

Outz

You've guessed it right. Been stuck to my desk again... Busy... WIth loads of stuff going around me right now.... 2 weeks back, I went to catch Little Man with Amu... As usual, we laughed like when we were together back then in school. Then last Fri, went to Lau Pa Sat with Nor, Shimah & Wati.. Went to celebrate Wati's belated 22nd b'day. And they ALL loved their presents... Now everyone has that pic...

School's really bz. Getting LOADS of work... And the constant 'kacau-ing' that I get from Lawrence and Jun, who is acting like a 5 year old kid... Imagine a big kid asking me for Panda cookies... Yes, that's Jun for u... And as for Lawrence, he's constantly asking me wheter I'm LOST. At one point, while I was doing my calculations, I was rushing & the figure that I got from pressing the calculator turned out to be a 12 digit figure & all he did was LAUGH.. Ya I do agree that it sounds comical, u know after diligently pressing all the digits & the end answer turned out to be a 12 digit figure... And yesterday, when I looked lost because I was doing some calculations in the mist of the lecturer talking & explaining, he asked me again, "LOST?". And I said "No, I am not LOST." So that's classroom jokes that I get from these 2 guys. But nothing beats the other lady... The one who said SALES which sounded like SIAO... That is CLASSIC CLASSROOM COMEDY....

Its been fun being the baby of the class again. I mean, I'm surrounded by adults.. A huge grp of them acutally. And not forgetting the foreigners who brings with them bad behavior & ethics.. I thought I was the only one irritated by them but Lawrence was also too. Jun, well he puts things in a nice way... So, yeah.. There you go...

So, I think I better stop here...

The girl who's always sandwiched by 2 jokers signing off.........

No comments: