Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Friends

Just finished watching The OC a few mins ago. They were talking about college applications & stuff. But on the whole, it really touched on friendship. How, a true friend, will always be true to you.

I look at the last part of the show & it really reminded me of my other 3 sistaz... The ones whom I spent 4D3N doing alot of crazy stuff in Langkawi. When I look back at those times while we were still together in school, I never really thought that our friendship had lasted this long & I pray HARD that it'll stay as long as each of us has gotten a walking stick attached to our hands. I mean, real friends stick & stay with you thru thick & thin... We sucked together after sec school & I feel that we are closer right now then back then when we were in school.. I mean, its ironic because back then, we see each other EVERYDAY & now, we only meet so very often & our friendship is ever so close...

They always say that the friends that you make in secondary school are those who'll stay with you for the rest of your life. I have to agree with that. Just look at these 3 girls. And Jo.. I mean yeah Jo & I didn't attend the same secondary school but we met in Sec 2 & has been friends since...

Just grateful right now that I've got beautiful, wonderful & amazing friends who stayed thru me all those years... Thanks alot dearies!


While driving today, I realised the meaning of having a good pick up... So here goes, I LOOOOVVVEEE manual cars.. Yes, I do love them... Because I can easily get the pick up when I'm at the traffic light. And also, the gd thing abt manual car is that the driver is in control of the car because of the gears... Driver controls the gear therefore, driver controls the speed. So if u see a 1.5 or 1.6 litre car having a fast pick-up, then you know its a manual. But if you see a 1.5 or 1.6 litre going super slow.. Like having a slow pick up, then you'ld know that its an AUTO car... And that, my dear readers, why I don't like automatic cars.... LACK IN PICK UP... Yes, I confess that I'm a thrill-seeker... No doubt about that..... Now you all know why on earth I LOVE roller-coasters....

No comments: