Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today is gonna be the day....

Today is gonna be the day... (Green Day's Song humming in my head)...


Leaving for Langkawi TODAY!!!! The day has finally came... YAHOO!!!!

Had a conference with the girls last night.. Regarding snokelling stuff... YESH!! I'm going snokelling. I hope to have a BLASTED time with the girls...

Other than my trip to Langkawi, I'm GLAD & OVERJOYED that I've managed to break that wall that was in me all these while... Yeah, it took some while but I'm just glad that I'm able to make a door and walk through it & not blast it open.. Seriously, I'm really glad... Yesterday, I was really smilling from within. Not that plastic smile I plastered on my face for a couple of weeks ago. This time, its a sincere smile.

To add to the overjoyesness, yesterday's class was HILARIOUS even though it was a dry topic. Accounting Conventions. Sitting between Jun & Lawrence was really FUN alright. With us laughing at that LADY.... Serious.. We really fell into a fit of giggles yesterday. And because yesterday's topic was VERY dry, when I saw the word 'arbituary', I just HAD to msg Amu... It was the word that sparked some old memories that she herself gave me a huge HAHAHAHAHA! as a reply....

Speaking of Amu, she asked me to join Sue, Angie & herself for a LADIES NITE. I told her that I'll be having LADIES WEEKEND in Langkawi starting from Fri right up till Mon... Next time yah???

Gotta stop here. Leaving for Langkawi tonight. Will update when I get back. And definately pictures......

No comments: