Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Nose in a book

School's been pretty fun & busy for me.. Made another friend. Name's Lawrence.. Being local students, one of the characteristics that we have is that we are very OUTSPOKEN.. We correct the lecturer & stuff.. And we ask questions from right where we are seated.. Ha! Being taught in a Singapore education system...

Honestly, I've been busy the whole week. Went for fireworks display for the whole of last week.. All the 3 days.. But I have to say, Sat's show was the best. And I met Jo... At the Esplanade Bridge. Pretty funny incident actually. Even with HEAVY human traffic on the bridge...

I'm actually reading this book entittled 'Its called a Breakup because its BROKEN'. Pretty funny book. Wouldn't really mind buying it for keepsake. A pretty useful guidebook. A comfort book for anyone who have brokenup. Yes, it will certainly put some perspective into one's life...

I'm going LANGKAWI next week. YEAH! SUN, SAND & SEA!!!! And definately SHOPPING. All of us been pretty busy packing our stuff. Smsing each other on what to bring... Just can't wait. And its a deserving break for ALL of us.. I need to get away from stuff, the others need a break after doing their closing.. I have to say that its pretty much MADNESS for all of us.. Just need the break. That's all...

I think I'll stop blabbering right now.. Going to get back to school work & packing.. Chao!

No comments: