Thursday, May 04, 2006

Something...

I was cleaning my room. Yes, as it turned out, i've collected SO much over my school days. My old diaries, yearbooks, school journals & my NCO stuff. And I read back my old journals.. The one that I had to write for school. And I've noticed that my last entry was about the Musical Nite. My last time performing for the band. Its amazing how I've note down every single detail that happened that night. For some, I don't even recall occuring... Khekhekhe!!!!

I think the journal for 1998 was the most EXTENSIVE... I had things such as CRUSHES & also my NCO (That's how JO & I met) ... Ghez! I was young & I'm pretty glad that it's over.... What was wrong with my BRAIN at that point of time. Blame the RAGGING hormones.... Anyway, I am glad that at some point of my life, I've done FUN, CRAZY & OUTRAGES (sis, does the lift game consist of all three things??? ) stuff... And also dated one of my crush... LONG STORY.... And I have to say that I'm BLESSED to still be his friend....


And when I graduated from MI, well lets just say that ONE thing for sure, we learnt to be a ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL TEAM... Bintan, the same ppl. Buka-ing, same ppl. Prom night stay out thingy, the same ppl. Jalan raya, the same ppl. In the end, those who turned out at HUDA's engagement, SAME PPL.... Ape nak buat.. But, the best part sticking with this group is that I get to be the AUDIENCE... Watch them kacau-kacau others... Kena jugak kacau tapi tak seteruk mcm the other gals... So diam- diam aje.. Enjoy the SHOW...


Ok lah my dears.... Talking to Mun regarding Arab St materials stuff... U knoe I like this thing... Catch u later....

No comments: