Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Long WEEKEND

I know I should have written an entry sooner.. Been on my toes since Thurs...



Thursday

Went to the dentist at NUH.. Had to get there on my own... And after that, I went to IKEA.. Got some stuff for my sis who is trying hard to clean her room but to no avail. Anyway, when I was at in the shuttle from Buena Vista to NUH, there was an accident.. There was this tent in the middle of the road. My shuttle was abt to turn into Dover Rise when all the passengers saw the policemen blocking the road & all that. All I can say was that there was an umbrella & the body was 3 trees after the umbrella. I know, it looks pretty scary...

Friday

I went to the library. Had a WEIRD dream that mrng. It was HILARIOUS.. It really made my day.


Saturday

Went to JB with my aunt. And again we had a movie marathorn. Watched The Sentinel followed by Failure to Launch... But honestly, can't wait for Scary Movie 4.


Sunday

Went to Huda's engagement. As it turned out, the WHOLE CREW was there. Arif, Luqman, Fadhil, Sahz, Suhuf, Azar, Khai, Janna, Tini, Min & Me. And not forgetting Janna's fiance & khai's BF. And then, last minute, Mun & Salid turned up... And as usual, when all of us meet, we'll talk & talk & talk. With Fadhil, Suhuf & Arif teasing Min all the time, I really enjoyed myself being the Audience... Pictures later aight..

Monday

Went to Wild Wild Wet. GOT MY TAN.. Anyway, I had fun with my sis & cousin. Splashing & all.. Fun....



No comments: