Tuesday, April 11, 2006

UPDATING....

Yes.. I'm back here... UPDATING....

What's up with me since?

1) Been catching up with my reading lately.. Current fav is this author by the name Anita Shreve
2) Walking... That's what I do.. After my visit from Marine Parade Library, I'll walk towards East Coast via the underground.. Then walk along the coast till I meet the park connector that leads all the way back to my place.. Been making it a habit....
3) Cleaning my room. This time, I'm really gonna clean it up...
4) Asking myself whether I've got the GUTS to actually open my own WEDDING PLANNER company...
5) Might get CROCs cuz i've got NO MORE SLIPPERS....

And someone I thought who was mad at me, WASN'T... Well, that was such a RELIEVE!!!

Ok my dude & dudette readers... I think I've got more to write after Thurs cuz my SISTAZ & I planned to go out....

Till then

MUACKZ!!!!




Don't fall too deep unless your pretty sure of what your doing....

No comments: