Thursday, November 17, 2005

NOT ATTACHED NOT SEEING ANYBODY

NOT ATTACHED
NOT SEEING ANYBODY
DO NOT HAVE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER
No 2 GUY STAY-AWAY-ER
THE TERM 'DARLIN' NEVER EXISTED IN MY VOCAB


Ok.... I got that out from my chest.... Goodness....

Jo: I doubt things will ever change.... Don't forget our date on Wed... Got loads to fill u in abt... And I believe u've got loads to fill me in too...... u not liking children????

Nor: I think I'm gonna be like u, the futher I stay away from all these 'other' species, the better... Kepala tak runsing, masa pun tak terbuang....


A couple of things on my agenda lately...

22 Nov -> My 'A's are finally over
23 Nov -> Dental & date
24 Nov ->Makan at Newton
25 Nov -> Jalan raya with my sistaz... FINALLY!!!! Yeah! Yeah! Dapat jalan Raya. Sedih tau, sacrificing all my time & energy on my 'A's sampaikan tak sempat raya :(
26 Nov -> Nor buat open house, sudah di jemput
28 Nov-> Out to JB to get my things for the pelamin... Thinking whether to ask Azlan for that circle circle thing....
29 Nov - 10 Dec -> Start of my pelamin project & preperation for the wedding
12 Dec till Christmas -> Vacation in LA

And when I get back, its dental appointment, blood donation, New Years' Celebration & down to my bouquet business......

No comments: