Thursday, November 24, 2005

Busy with stuff.....

Finally, my exams are over... Yes!! So VERY GONNA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to the dentist yesterday... Changed the rubber pads to yellow.... Had to do my cleaning too... Then went to Ikea... And as usual, Jo had the honours of being the first one to see me in my new colour..

Ikea was fun... Jo bought wrapping paper for her christmas gifts that needs to be wrapped... After Ikea, we went to town.. For more shopping... In the end, Jo & I got the same tank ... And its green.... As usual, it was fun shopping with her. What do u expect when u go out with 2 super duper crazy people... With the way that we describe stuff... Chimney cleaner, apek's shirt, curry smell.. Hehehehehehe!!!!


Later that night, I got a phone call from my aunt regarding the wedding stuff.. Apparently there's some changes .... I was so stressed out & tensed that I msged Azlan abt it... We talked about it... Then later talked about his clothes.. And by the looks of our conversation, it was more of me being his secretery... Take measurment & stuff... And the scariest thing is... Choosing for him.. The design that is... Yes... I'm kinda worried.. Cuz I don't really know his style... So I'm staying with my sense of style... White & Navy seems to be the safest... By the looks of it...


Going for Dinner with Bel & company later... As for tomorrow, well apparently, this year we are not gonna rent a car... Cuz it looks like Rahmat's joining us this time round along with Fad & Salleh... So since Fad & Salleh are riding, then it looks like Rahmat, Nor, Itaw, Shimah & myself are gonna be taking the car.. Correction, Rahmat's car... So...We'll see how it goes.....

And as for Saturday, we, the MI ppl are going jalan raya... I think its gonna be the usual gang... Arif, Suhuf, Sahz, Khai, Janna, Huda, Tini & myself... Nampak gayanya....



Anyway, gonna take shots & put it on my blog.....


Got up this morning, cleared my book racks from my old books & fill em up with my files, that's so very full of notes.... But unfortunately, I've not vacuum my room.. Messy me!!! Hehehe! But who cares! Its my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: