Monday, October 24, 2005

Nightmare

I was woken this mrng because of a terrible nightmare... Yesh it was bad... Its more like a tramatic nightmare..... The moment I woke up, I told myself, Its not gonna happen! Its not gonna happen! Its so VERY not gonna happen!

Jo, pls do not laugh cuz it was a continuation of the previous dream that I told you about.... Resort trip + sabotaging ur gf here = famliar????

Due to the dream, I haven't been doing much today.. I got up at ard 9 am... And no, today I do not have school... I finally cleaned up my room... Bear this in mind that the mess was result of Friday's Grad Nite.. I finally washed my brushes... Clear all my make up stuff that was lying all over my room. Washed the clothes that I wore on Fri.... And I reaslised only at that point of time that what I wore on Fri was ALL BLACK... Blur me....

On Sat, when I went to my grand-aunt's place, I was still shacked from the Grad Nite overnight outing... My feet was still killing me at that point of time... And yeah, Khair's getting engaged on the 15th Dec.... Congrats man.... And since all of them were so happy, Danial, Heikal, Khair & Haire asked me to join them on Sunday to buka outside... Yes all were guys but I'm cool with them... Like they say sama channel.... And all of us pretty much stick with each other whenever there's a family gathering... And whenever the gathering is on Sat, which are piano days for Heikal & Hanis, both of them will come together... Its cute....

Ok then... Right now I'm gonna head back to my studying... Have not been doing it for 48 hrs... Gotta hit the books... Toodles...
Muackz!!!

No comments: