Saturday, October 22, 2005

Day after Grad Nite

Grad Nite... It was yesterday... It was smackingly good.... Not the even though.... It was only after that....
Arif, Suhuf, Azar, Sahz, Bear, Huda, Tini, Min & Me hung out after Grad Nite... We went out to PS to catch a midnight show... Not exactly MN... It was more of 2.10 am show... We hung out at McD's while waiting for the show.... Imagine, 2.10am in the morning.... 4 girls wearing Prom dresses.... And 5 guys, wearing coats, ties & smart pants.... Walking at PS in the morning... And as for the girls, our feet was killing us...
When we entered the cinema, Everyone was looking at us. We sat at the 5th row but it was the 1st row of people... And when we got comfy on the chair, it was freezing cold. I was the only gal who was wearing pants... So my kaki berlunjur lah... Sekejap bersila. Sekejap kaki di atas kerusi... And my shawl was the only form of warmth that I was seeking from.... We watched 40 year old Virgin.. It was so funny... It was really really funny....
The show ended at 4am... We went looking for a makan place....Nak sahur.... After sahur, we walked to City Hall Mrt... Arif & Suhuf took the bus.. Huda & bear took cab. Azar, Huda & Tini took NEL while Sahz & I took the train back... And coincidently, we met Irwan at City Hall... He was on his way to camp... Correction Tekong...
I came back at 6.30am & MY FEET WAS KILLING ME.... And now, its still killing me....
And it was only 1.30 in the afternoon that I woke up... Yes... I was that shagged.....
Gtg... Still catching up with my rest...

No comments: