Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Human are complexed individuals

Work-in-prgress

And I sometimes feel that I'm a major GUNDU BLUR like SOTONG. Talk about me being a student accountant. Ya right.. When these kind of things are right before my very eyes, I'm blur as KUKU. Sometimes I feel that relationships should be as clear as numbers. I know, I know, human are complexed individuals thus having a complexed manner in having relationships. Ok, some can call me tactless when it comes to dealing with people. Sometimes, I feel that relationships should be like numbers, which are obvious. Straight to the point. No need for any explainations. But no, relationships have to be like LAW. Got to draw diagrams to clearly analyse the situation. There's this GREY area. Unlike accounting, its either black or white. Simple.



Sentosa trip was cool even though initially I didn't feel like going. Alot was going through my mind the whole time we were out. Plus there was the NDP rehersals. Imagine Nor eyeing me like she has x-ray vision & trying to read my mind everytime the planes fly by while I will just look at the sea & pretending that its such a beautiful scene. Hehehehehehe!

No comments: