Friday, December 01, 2006

Its off




Yes!! Its off... Finally... Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Alright... Enough D....




Been REALLY busy lately.. Other than hanging out with the weekend crew, my life's been OUTRAGEOUSLY alright...




Exams coming soon... Mugging like CRAZY... Revision class had been alright. But the last lesson had been, well... What should I say, DRAGGISH... Lawrence's head almost came off as a result of dozing off in class... Heeheehee... And I got a ride on his NEW WHITE SUBARU SWIFT SPORTS... And the way he drives... FLY!!! What can I say... Its a MANUAL... FEEL THE PICKUP MAN... I was like holding on to the seat belt for dear life.. And his chair had some sorta spring inside... Hehehehe... Kes org tido bleh bangun...




Speaking of the weekend crew.. You'll be wondering who on earth I'm refering to... It those guys with my Gfs.. Kecoh!! Two weeks back, we hung out at Esplanade till like 2 am... Catching up on stuff & all.. And I don't know how my chin-chau became chin-chai.... Donno donno...


Last week went to Fad's gig at PS... Rock on...




Aights... Back to school work...


No comments: