Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Late nights...

These past few days I've been hanging on the phone with my gfs, catching up & stuff... Just last night I was on the phone with Marli, my super old gf from my primary school days. Imagine that... Yups, I repeat, PRIMARY school days... Amazing how after all these years, we are still friends...

She called because she needed some help regarding what to get for guys... I was more of dumbstruck because a) I'm not seeing anyone b) I've got ZERO ideas... So gals, don't ask me what presents should you give a guy...

We've managed to brainstormed some ideas & we came up with some AMAZING ideas which both of us ended up laughing over the phones... The idea was totally outrages but it's fun & feasible. Nothing out of the ordinary. I mean, its everyday stuff but put in a loving romantic way... Hope it goes well....


Hope to catch up with my gfs soon cuz of the time thats passing by...

Need to have a haircut, manicure, pedicure & threading... The question is WHEN??? Been busy... Very busy....


Busy LADY outs!

No comments: