Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Running EVERYWHERE

Goodness me!!! Imagine me doing the following simultaneously...

Checking e-mail for hotel reservation
Trying to check out some hotels online
My friendster account
MSN
Writing my blog

Gosh!!! I'm running all over.. Flying off on Monday.. My room's in a mess cuz of all the packing... To 2 location that is... LA is one.. The other one would be toTampines... My cousin's getting married on the 10th... Now I'm running all over... And the best part, my dad's not in Sin... AND I OFFICIALLY HAVE THE CAR.... YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. My cousin's getting married on Sat... I'm all jolly well excited & all... Did for her the window treatments in her room... And I'm going to do the dias as well... Apparently my 'good'friend is kinda worried that I'm doing it myself.... I mean, he was kinda 'unsupportive'.. Yes that's the word... But I DON'T CARE... You know how stuborn i can get... If I set my mind to it, it must be done... Yes... That's me...

Anyway, my bags are halfway packed... My stuff are all over.... Thank goodness I've ironed all the baju kurungs.... My mom, sis, my cousin, my aunt & me are gonna wear songket... I think the best looking one wearing it would be my sis cuz of her colour... Hers is that classic green... Mine's white, same as my aunt... My cousin's is bronzey gold while my mom's light brown.... And this songket was supposed to be my white baju kurung for this year's hari raya... I mean, u probably know that I must have a white baju kurung every raya... This year is a sacrifice... I've saved it for my cousin's wedding....


Haire just called me... He wanted to help me with the pelamin... It all sounds fantastic... Getting loads of help from all my male cousins... They are all fantastic.... I'm grateful for having them around... And when the whole thing's up & ready, I'll upload it... And I'll prove to that 'good'friend of mine that I can do it....


Ok ppl... I think I've gotta stop here... Got loads of packing to do... Now searching for all my tanks, my tees & long sleeve pull-overs... My jeans.... My shoes....


Shopping list for LA

2 Levis
1 Vans shoe ( yes another one even though i've still got the new one)
Blah Blah Blah
Belt

No comments: